We act as strategic project managers to our clients throughout the life cycle of the transaction, ensuring it moves forward to completion at the best pace. Our expert team can assist you in running the end-to-end M&A process from start to finish, leveraging our top-class strategy development abilities to generate an objective sell-side report that will help you sell your business to the optimal buyer.
Our sell-side M&A experts have extensive experience in working with family-owned and privately owned small and medium-sized businesses in the aerospace and defence industries, working tirelessly to understand your requirements to deliver the best deal. We can work closely with business owners, financial advisors, senior management teams, and any other essential stakeholders, ensuring seamless communication and consistency across every aspect of the selling process.
Our Key Sell-Side M&A Services
Our specific sell-side M&A advisory services include:
- Comprehensive advice on all aspects of M&A transactions.
- Corporation valuation reports, including valuations of intellectual property and company shares.
- Advice on negotiating with the relevant parties.
- Advice on strategic alternatives.
- Corporate carve-outs.
- Advice on all investor relations related to significant initiatives.
- Pre-sales process forecasts.
- Risk assessments.
- Due diligence.
- Projection analyses.
- Historical financial analysis.
- Operational analysis.
- Assistance in the development of strategic value and proposition buyer lists.
- Support with presentations to investors during the sales process.